Friday Night January 16th – Players Showcase – Players will be put thought a series of drills, in front of college coaches.
Showcase is FULL
Check in will start at 5:30pm
Showcase will start at 7:00pm
COACHES we need your help. Please sign up to be a court coach at this link
- Check in will start at 5:30pm and at 6:30pm we will receive your court assignment and instructions on drills.
- Showcase coaches will receive a tee shirt before event and after event will receive a Winterfest Mizuno Backpack.
- We also need balls and ball carts, if you can supply these items please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with amount of balls and carts.
Friday Night FREE Parent’s Clinic – Learn about DI, DII and DIII college recruitment from college coaches.
Dates: Saturday January 17th – Monday January 19th 2015
Location: CT Convention Center, Hartford CT
Registration will be on AES (opens on 11/1/2014)
Entry Fee: $650
New this year:
* 16’s and 18’s open and club divisions
* Clubs will be limited to 2 teams per AGE LEVEL.
Additional teams will be put on a wait list.
Format: Pool play on Saturday and Sunday followed by bracket play on Monday
Teams are guaranteed 7 matches
HOTELS: The Hotel registration OPEN
Copy and paste this link: http://www.ctmeetings-housing.org/events.php?id=88
Please make sure your teams are registered, paid and accepted before booking rooms.
New England Winterfest can only remain affordable if teams book through our housing bureau.
ALL tournament participants MUST utilize the Winterfest housing website to book an approved hotel. Failure to utilize the housing website with the host hotels will result in a tournament penalty, up to and including disqualification.
Athletic Training services On-Site
Officials: USAV Certified R1’s for all courts
Colleges: | The tournament is held in on the first 3 contact days for NCAA women’s teams. Coaches rooms available for collegiate coaches attending.
CHECK OUT THE “THINGS TO DO” SECTION
Please note the CT Convention Center does not allow any chairs or coolers to be brought into the facility (per order of the fire marshal). Seating will be available.