Pre order Spectators tickets: $10 per day – $25 for 3 days (under age 10 free)
Spectator tickets – Purchase Tickets
On site tickets – $30 for weekend and $12 a day
Playing Schedule – https://events.sportwrench.com/#/events/59
Friday Night January 15th – Players Showcase
Players will be put thought a series of drills, in front of college coaches.
Registration is CLOSED
Check in will start at 5:30pm
Showcase will start at 7:00pm
COACHES we need your help.
Please sign up to be a court coach at:
copy and paste:
If you are a New England USAV member you can log in on web point and find under region clinics.
The first 40 coaches that register will receive a Mizuno Backpack.
Balls and ball carts are needed
- Check in will start at 5:00pm and at 6:30pm we will receive your court assignment and instructions on drills.
- Showcase coaches will receive a tee shirt before event and after event will receive a Winterfest Mizuno Backpack.
- We also need balls and ball carts, if you can supply these items please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with amount of balls and carts.
Dates: Saturday January 16th – Monday January 18th 2016
Location: CT Convention Center, Hartford CT
Registration will be on www.sportwrench.com (opens on 12/1/2015)
Entry Fee: $675
REGISTRATION OPENS DEC. 1st at 9:am
Acceptance into tournament will be the following:
All teams entered by 9PM on Dec. 1st.
If any divisions are over sold, we will use the following process to accept teams:
1. Clubs with a top 10 finish in the 2015 Winterfest tournament in the oversold division.
2. One team from each club entered in the oversold division.
3. Rest of teams entered in the oversold division will be put into a lottery and names will be drawn until division is full.
Once full the rest of the names will be drawn and placed on a wait list.
ONCE ACCEPTED TOURNAMENT FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE
* Open and Club divisions
* Clubs will be limited to 2 teams per AGE LEVEL.
Additional teams will be put on a wait list.
Format: Pool play on Saturday and Sunday followed by bracket play on Monday
Teams are guaranteed 7 matches
HOTELS: The Hotel registration will open on Dec. 4th at 9am
Hotel information: https://ctmeetings-housing.org/events/event_details/382
Hotel Registration link will be posted on Dec. 4th at 9am,
Copy and paste this link: TBA
Please make sure your teams are registered, paid and accepted before booking rooms.
New England Winterfest can only remain affordable if teams book through our housing bureau.
ALL tournament participants MUST utilize the Winterfest housing website to book an approved hotel. Failure to utilize the housing website with the host hotels will result in a tournament penalty, up to and including disqualification.
Athletic Training services On-Site
Officials: USAV Certified R1’s for all courts
Friday Night FREE Parent’s Clinic – Learn about DI, DII and DIII college recruitment from college coaches.
Colleges: | The tournament is held in on the first 3 contact days for NCAA women’s teams. Coaches rooms available for collegiate coaches attending.
CHECK OUT THE “THINGS TO DO” SECTION
Please note the CT Convention Center does not allow any chairs or coolers to be brought into the facility (per order of the fire marshal). Seating will be available.