Friday Night January 15th – Players Showcase – Players will be put thought a series of drills, in front of college coaches.
Registration will open Nov. 1 2015
Check in will start at 5:30pm
Showcase will start at 7:00pm
COACHES we need your help.
Please sign up to be a court coach at (will be opening soon)
- Check in will start at 5:30pm and at 6:30pm we will receive your court assignment and instructions on drills.
- Showcase coaches will receive a tee shirt before event and after event will receive a Winterfest Mizuno Backpack.
- We also need balls and ball carts, if you can supply these items please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with amount of balls and carts.
Friday Night FREE Parent’s Clinic – Learn about DI, DII and DIII college recruitment from college coaches.
Dates: Saturday January 16th – Monday January 18th 2016
Location: CT Convention Center, Hartford CT
Registration will be on sportswrench.com (opens on 12/1/2015)
Entry Fee: $675
* 16’s and 18’s open and club divisions
* Clubs will be limited to 2 teams per AGE LEVEL.
Additional teams will be put on a wait list.
Format: Pool play on Saturday and Sunday followed by bracket play on Monday
Teams are guaranteed 7 matches
HOTELS: The Hotel registration will open on Dec. 1st 2015
Copy and paste this link: TBA
Please make sure your teams are registered, paid and accepted before booking rooms.
New England Winterfest can only remain affordable if teams book through our housing bureau.
ALL tournament participants MUST utilize the Winterfest housing website to book an approved hotel. Failure to utilize the housing website with the host hotels will result in a tournament penalty, up to and including disqualification.
Spectators: $10 per day – $25 for 3 days (under age 10 free)
Spectator tickets can be purchased in advanced at (TBA)
Athletic Training services On-Site
Officials: USAV Certified R1’s for all courts
Colleges: | The tournament is held in on the first 3 contact days for NCAA women’s teams. Coaches rooms available for collegiate coaches attending.
CHECK OUT THE “THINGS TO DO” SECTION
Please note the CT Convention Center does not allow any chairs or coolers to be brought into the facility (per order of the fire marshal). Seating will be available.